- Super-resolution for Direct Geometry Spectrometer:
- Jiao YY Lin, Gabriele Sala, Matthew B Stone, A super-resolution technique to analyze single-crystal inelastic neutron scattering measurements using direct-geometry chopper spectrometers
- Islam F., Lin J.Y., Archibald R., Abernathy D.L., Al-Qasir I.I., Campbell A.A., Stone M.B., Granroth G.E., Super-resolution energy spectra from neutron direct-geometry spectrometers
- Monte Carlo Neutron Ray-tracing:
- Jiao YY Lin, Hillary L Smith, Garrett E Granroth, Douglas L Abernathy, Mark D Lumsden, Barry Winn, Adam A Aczel, Michael Aivazis, and Brent Fultz, MCViNE–An object oriented Monte Carlo neutron ray tracing simulation package
- Jiao YY Lin, Fahima Islam, Gabriele Sala, Ian Lumsden, Hillary Smith, Mathieu Doucet, Matthew B Stone, Douglas L Abernathy, Georg Ehlers, John F Ankner, Garrett E Granroth, Recent developments of MCViNE and its applications at SNS
- Remote Sensing: Frederic Herman, Olivier Beyssac, Mattia Brughelli, Stuart N Lane, Sebastien Leprince, Thierry Adatte, Jiao Y Y Lin, Jean-Philippe Avouac, and Simon C Cox, Erosion By an Alpine glacier
- Mossbauer Diffractometry, Lin, Jiao, Mossbauer diffractometry: principles, practice, and an application to a study of chemical order in 57Fe3Al.
- First-principle calculation of optical properties: Lin J, Lee MH, Liu ZP, and Chen CT, Mechanism for linear and nonlinear optical effects in beta-BaB2O4 crystals
For a full list of publications, see my Google Scholar profile
Books and book chapters
- B. Fultz, T. Kelley, J. Lin, J. Lee, O. Delaire, M. Kresch, M. McKerns, and M. Aivazis, Experimental inelastic neutron scattering: introduction to DANSE, 2009.
- B. Fultz and J. Lin, “Mössbauer diffractometry,” in Material research in atomic scale by mössbauer spectroscopy, Springer, Dordrecht, 2003, p. 285–295.
- J. Lin, “Mossbauer diffractometry: principles, practice, and an application to a study of chemical order in iron aluminide,” PhD Thesis, California Institute of Technology, 2004.